On 8 – 12 November 2018, the Area Development Center – Jakarta held a seminar on the development program for youth athletes, attended by 13 Coaches from 11 countries, namely:
1. Ms. Foujia Huda (BAN)
2. Mr. Ak Hairul Azmi Hj Tengah (BRU)
3. Mr. Rath Socheat (CAM)
4. Mr. Amit Kumar Gautam (IND)
5. Ms. Aisyah Kumala (INA)
6. Ms. Nova Aprillia (INA)
7. Mr. Farzad Kalvandi (IRI)
8. Mr. Ahmed Riza (MDV)
9. Mr. Thein Hlaing Oo (MYA)
10. Mr. Tanveer Hussain (PAK)
11. Mr. Yourke Ferrer Tamayo (PHI)
12. Mr. J.S. Weerakkody (SRI)
13. Mr. G.D. Janitha Nadeeshnatha Jayasinghe (SRI).
As a Lectuers in this seminar ar Mr. Ria Lumintuarso (Indonesia / Director of ADC Jakarta) and Mr. Parveer Singh (India), material presented by them namely: Long Term Athletes Development/Growth and Development/Bas Anatomy/Basic Physiology/Skill Teaching/Fundamental fo Run, Jump, Throw/Mechanics of Run Jump Throw/ Skill: Run, Jump, Throw/Fitness (Speed, Strength, Endurance)/ Training Plan/ Workshop and Presentation (Planning).
The seminar was closed on 12 November by the Director of ADC – Jakarta, and to all participants were given a “Certificate of Attendance”.