The 24th – 31st of July 2017, IAAF CECS Level II Pilot Course on Throws was conducted in the IAAF –RDC Jakarta. The course was participanted by 12 coaches from 8 different countries, as follows :
1. Mr. MD. Hafizur Rahman (BAN).
2. Mr. Lakshminarayanan Vijayamanickam (IND).
3. Mr. Zainal Abidin Harahap (INA).
4. Mr. Kong Min (INA).
5. Mr. Bagus Aryatama (INA).
6. Ms. Yurita Ariyani Arsyad (INA).
7. Mr. Omidmohammad Mohammadi (IRI).
8. Mr. Mohamad Ali bin Hamid (MAS).
9. Mr. Siew Han Wen (MAS).
10. Mr. Hassan Shamoon (MDV).
11. Mr. Akid Chong bin Mohd. Isham (SIN).
12. Mr. N.S.A. Madhawa Bandara Senarath (SRI).
DR. Klaus Bartonietz (Germany) and DR. Ria Lumintuarso (RDC-Jakarta Director / Indonesia) were appointed to run the course.
Mr. Ria Lumintuarso as RDC-Jakarta Director delivered his welcome greating and subsequently gave details explanation regarding the course.
During this course, theory class was delivered at the Hotel Wisma MM Universitas Gajah Mada and the practical session conducted in State University of Yogyakarta Stadium.
To enable participants passing the exam and being eligible to Level III, they must fulfill the expected IAAF requirement through 4 step examination, that were: Practical session, Micro Cyclus Planning, Theoriy, dan Oral exam.
After completing the exam, the Lecturers then done the briefing to each participated Coaches. The Lecturers gave feedback and evaluation upon participants’ examination result and also participants’ competencial achievement. Further more, to all participants was forwarded certificate according to their exam result.